Franchising Krispy Kreme
Now here is a sweet treat for everyone. Donuts are very popular with Filipinos, whether as breakfast or meryenda. They never fail to bring a smile to both young and old. The donut market in the Philippines has long been dominated by two leading brands, Dunkin Donuts and Mister Donut. One can wonder if there is still room for a newcomer in this niche, and Krispy Kreme has proven there is still more indeed.
Although their expansion to the Philippines is quite recent, Krispy Kreme has been a leading brand name for donuts in the United States. Their delicious donuts and great tasting coffee that can rival the best high end coffee shops but at a fraction of the cost is a winning combination for almost all segments of the market. They are now open for franchise.
- Franchise cost: 5 million pesos
- Contact person: Mr. Jimmy Fuentebella
- Contact address: 4th Flr. Salustiana D. Ty Tower Paseo de Roxas, cor. Pera St. Legaspi Village Makati City
- Contact numbers: (02)840-3694 and (02)812-6596
- Fax: (02)816-5961 and (02)892-86
Labels: Food Franchise