Franchising Pier One Bar and Grill
There is one special event religiously practiced by Filipinos that is just as important as birthday celebrations, and that is gimik nights. Students, professionals, businessmen and housewives all need to relax and unwind, and for millions of Filipinos, that means going out at night to eat out at a bar, grill and restaurant. Pier One fits the bill nicely.
Pier One offers great tasting fish and meat Filipino and other Asian dishes that is guaranteed fresh and reasonably priced, plus a cool ambiance. Their restaurants are decorated with authentic remodeled shipping containers. They are expanding their business and are looking for people who share the same passion of bringing good food to the people.
Estimated Franchise cost: 5 Million pesos
- Use of trade name and other proprietary marks
- Initial site evaluation
- Training in the Pier One way for the initial branch employees
- Design and construction assistance of site
- Inventory program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Post opening assistance
- Opening team support for the franchisee’s first month of operations
- Continued research and development support for Pier One’s product line
- Regular field visitations by Pier One's operations team to give on-site assistance
- Training programs throughout the year for you and your employees
- Open regular communications with franchisees
Pier One Bar & Grill Holding Corp.
Mr. Francis Juan
Pier One Bldg. Cabrera Rd. Barangay
Dolores Taytay Rizal
Labels: Food Franchise