A lot of people in the forums are asking how to franchise a l0tt0 outlet. Though the application is temporarily suspended in Luzon area as per the PCSO's press release, you can still apply for Visayas and Mindanao area. This is one of the hottest franchise you can get
How to Apply as an Online L0ttery Agent?
1. The applicant is requested to fill-up the On-Line Lottery Application Form
The Application Form shall include the following attachments:
- Sketch/Location Map of the proposed outlet site.
- Picture of the building of the proposed outlet site.
2. PCSO shall conduct the inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s.
3. The applicant shall be informed of the evaluation result. If the proposed outlet site is viable, the following shall be required:
please visit: http://www.pcso.gov.ph/faqs.html#individual%20applicant:
4. PCSO shall notify the applicant on the status of the application concerning the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet prior to installation of facilities.
5. The applicant shall be informed when to fabricate lotto booth.
6. For Terminal Installation.
7. Payment to PCSO for Processing Fee.
8. Payment to PCSO of an Installation Fee.
9. Payment of Surety Bond to the GSIS. PCSO based station at the Annex I Bldg., 2/F)
10. Request for training in the operation of terminal.
11. Proceed to Merchandising Section for outlet provisions. NCR outlets will be provided by the Main Office, Quezon City. For NCL/STBR outlets, provisions will be given at the respective PDO covering the said locality.
12. Signing of the Agency Contract with the PCSO.
13. For On-Line Activation.
- Please ensure that Application Form is complete and that all required documents are attached. Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- All application are subject to evaluation prior to approval.