Satisfy your franchise customers
Research International, a company that continually builds a body of knowledge about market research, shares these thoughts and directions on customer satisfaction, which is a very important factor to the success of your franchise business.
* Service accounts for almost 40% of a customer’s decision to buy from a specific home electronics retailer.
* Stores with managers who work at pleasing customers show a solid increase in profitability each year.
* Customer service improvement has to start with the CEO’s office. Commitment from the top must be communicated to all
* Carefully estimate training time and make sure your people get it.
* Make sure employees know why you’re trying to improve and understand how to go about helping.
* If you’ve improved your customer service, make sure customers know it. Your franchise business will greatly benefir from it.
* If a survey shows that people think it takes a week to get materials delivered and you’re delivering them in two days, make sure you get credit for your new accomplishment.
*Run an awareness campaign. Make sure people know about your franchise.
Source: Marketing News, Publishing Group of the American Marketing Association. 250 s. Wacker Drive, Ste. Chicago, IL 60606