Business Leadership test
In the franchise business as well as any other type of business, to find out if you’re a true leader, see if you possess these qualities:
* Leaders start business projects by asking, "What has to be done?" instead of "What do I need?"
* Leaders next ask, "What do I have to do to make a real contribution?" The answer best suits the leader’s strength and the needs of the business.
* Leaders continually ask, "What are my organization’s purposes and objectives?" and "What qualifies as acceptable performance and adds to the bottom line?"
* Leaders don’t want clones of themselves as employees. They never ask "Do I like or dislike this employee?" But they won’t tolerate poor performance.
* Leaders aren’t threatened by others who have strengths they lack and they might even provide some insights on what can be done to improve the business.