Here in the Philippines, the number of people that’s coming into retiring age is staggering, so too their need for medical care. This presents an opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on their needs. Farmacia ni Dok
offers both generic and branded medicine that caters not only to retirees, but for Filipinos in every walk of life.
Farmacia ni Dok offers the kind of friendly, personal service with a smile that is lacking from their bigger competitors. Their affordable franchise package starts from 99K to their 2 in 1 combo package that allows you to be both retailer and distributor. They are looking for entrepreneurs who share their vision and are up for franchise.
- Estimated Total Capital Investment: P 750,000.00 to P1,600,000.00
- Franchise Fee: P150,000.00 (Standard Format | please call for other franchise package)
- Site Requirement: Standard Format: 15 sqm. and Hospital Format: 15-25 sqm.
- Royalty Fee: free for the 1st year
- Marketing and Advertising Fee: 1.5%
- Terms of renewal: 3 years
Contact Person: Mr. Warren Domantay
Address: 101 B. G/F Diamond Arcade 873 Aurora Blvd. Cubao Quezon City Philippines