There are two ways of making cassava flour:
1. Cut into thin pieces the peeled root crop.
2. Place in a basin of water.
3. Spread the thin pieces on a tray to dry under the sun or in a solar dryer.
4. Grind the dried cassava and sieve fine.
5. Seal in a container with a tight cover.
1. Clean the root crop, peel off the outer skin.
2. Grate and squeeze out the juice.
3. Spread the grated (squeezed) cassava on a tray to dry under the sun or in a solar dryer.
4. Grind fine and dried cassava and sieve.
5. Keep in a container with tight cover.
Growing potato and kamote (Sweet potato)
Pan De Sal with Camote