Franchising Juice from the native orange
JUICE FROM THE NATIVE ORANGE
1. Select fully ripe and healthy naranghita.
2. Wash, cut crosswise into halves.
3. Extract the juice, strain.
4. Sugar may or may not be added.
5. Heat the juice at 85°C for about 5 minutes, continuously stir.
6. While still hot, pour into bottles that had been sterilized. Leave about ½ cm. space from the rim.
7. Cook in a double boiler in low fire for about 10 minutes.
8. Tighten the cap, cool, set aside. Water and sugar are added according to taste.
Source: FNRI, DOST
Fruit juice and shake business