Franchising Lapid's "Chicharific"
"Chicharific" by: LAPID'S" food carts are known for their delicious crunchy chicharon and imported-quality products. Founded by sisters Erlinda "Lapid" Dioquino and Estrelita "Lapid" Montanido in 1997 (It was their father who started and popularized the name "Lapid's" as the leading manufacturer and retailer of chicharon in 1977), "Chicharific" products use only the finest raw materials and cooking procedures. Several outlets in various Metro Manila locations provide customers with quality products at very reasonable prices, efficient customer service, and well-trained personnel.
Aside from regular chicharon varieties such as "Chicharon May Laman" and "Cocktail Chicharon", Crispy Pata (crispy pig's thigh) and Crispy Ulo (crispy pig's head) are also available. Today, "Chicharific" by: LAPID'S" continues to provide quality food products that the "LAPID'S" name has been known for. Open for provincial franchise opportunities.
- Marcos Highway, Pasig City
- Roosevelt Ave., near Quezon Ave., Quezon City
- Bayan-bayanan Ave., Marikina City
- NAIA Road, Paranaque City
- Sta. Lucia Grand Mall Branch, Pasig City
- San Carlos, Pangasinan (franchise)
- Limketkai Mall, Cagayan de Oro City (franchise)
- Cauayan City, Isabela (franchise)
- Santiago City, Isabela (franchise)
- Bacolod City (franchise)
- Fairview, Quezon City (franchise)
- Cavite City (franchise)
- SM Iloilo(franchise)
- Vigan City(franchise)
- SM Pampanga (franchise)
- SM Baguio(franchise)
Areas open for franchise: Provincial outlets
Franchise Cost: Cart type-P200,000; store space - P100,000 + leasehold improvements
Contact: Erly Dioquino or Arthur Adams C. Demain;
Call +632 6457936 or call or fax +632 6778467