We have developed an upper-scale brand, outstanding product line and efficient operating system that guarantees business success to its franchisees. As people nowadays are becoming reverent to health, beauty and wellness and as people are more and more concerned of how they look, the demand for more nutritious alternatives over wellness-stripping fast food chains is rapidly increasing. Fruit Magic fills this need of natural products with its nutritious and delicious fruit concoctions.
FRANCHISE SUPPORT SYSTEM
As a member of our franchise family, you will immediately benefit from our juice industry insight and experience.
- use of Corporate Identity and Trademark
- use of proven business model, system and operations procedure
- Site Evaluation
- Prototype architectural design and assistance
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
- Extensive franchise training, support and guidance
- Centralized Commissary to deliver you the highest quality raw materials
- Continuous product research and development
- Local and System Wide Marketing Support
- Pre-Opening and Grand Opening Support
- Open and constant communication with the fruit magic Franchise Team
Step to acquire a Fruit Magic Franchise
When you join Fruit Magic, you make yourself a part of a rapidly expanding company that belongs in the most competitive industry. We are looking for people who are:
- Highly motivated to succeed
- With strong entrepreneurial spirit
- With business experience
- With successful professional track record
- Committed to providing superior customer service
- Willing to devote time and effort
- Financially capable
- Willing to adapt the company culture that helped Fruit Magic suceed
If this is you, take the first step and join us!
1] Fax or mail a Letter of Intent to Franchise to:
The Chief Executive Officer
FRUIT MAGIC FRANCHISE CORPORATION
27 Rizal Avenue Extension, Grace Park, City of Caloocan 1400 Philippines
Telephones: (632) 364-6927, 364-3621
Fax No. (632) 366-2934
2] Attendance in the Head Office Franchise Presentation and Briefing
3] Submission of the following:
Filled-out Franchisee Prequalification Form FMFCFrequalification-Form.pdf
Colored ID Photo of Applicant
Site Location proposal with vicinity map and description of proposed site
4] After thorough evaluation and we find you qualified to be our franchisee, a meeting will be called at our head office to present and discuss the details, terms and conditions of our franchise package.
5] Evaluation and approval of proposed site
6] Contract signing and payment
-Total Capital Investment (TCI) depends upon several factors such as the area (size), location, and lease terms with the respective lessor.
-TCI starts at Php700,000 for a 4sqm–6sqm cart/kiosk and increases thereof depending on several factors agreed upon.
-TCI includes the following: (which means when you pay the TCI, you have also paid for these)
*Franchise fee: which is worth Php 250,000.
*Equipments: freezer, chiller, blender, juicer, dispenser, etc.
*POS (Point-of-sale): cash register acquisition and operation
*Store Opening Expense
*3 to 6 months Security Deposit
*Taxes and Licenses
Note: Total Capital Investment will depend upon the size, location and lease arrangements.
Initial term to operate is 5 years with an option to renew for another 5 years x 2 with no renewal fee at all.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
1 year and 9 months to 2 years