And, talking about the meals…. they are just as heavenly! Offering a wide range of Local and European dishes in its menu, Forest House has established a market for its famous Homemade Bagnet and Sausages; Prawn Thermidore, and FOREST HOUSE Clubhouse.
Forest House all started back in year 2001 when Ari Verzosa and his wife Racquel, both decided to leave the Airline industry for good where they both met and worked in Manila. Aiming to start a more tranquil family life up in the highlands where Ari grew up as a child, they teamed-up with Ari’s cousin Alvin with the concept of a country home Restaurant and Forest House was born. The restaurant is also home to seasoned chefs and cooks from big International hotels and restaurants, who themselves are locals of the area and have succumbed back to Baguio’s simple lifestyle and greeneries.
A visit to Baguio – the city of Pines – is a fulfilling experience. Being surrounded with a lush of colorful flowers everywhere and the cool country breeze inspires even the most urbanized soul. Now for all splendors, a visitor who wants to have a taste on one of the most preferred restaurants in this city, Forest House is truly the best place to be. Bring this ambiance and feeling of the highlands to your City by running your own Forest House, NOW AVAILABLE FOR FRANCHISE, nationwide.
Franchise Fee: Pesos 500,000.00
- Trade Name and Proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Construction supervision
- Training for Franchisee
- Kitchen Crew
- Service Crew
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Post opening assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research & Development
Franchise Agreement: 5 years
Renewal term: 5 years
Outlet Investment: P 4.5-6.5 Million estimated
Royalty: 5 per cent of gross sales
Required space: minimum 200 square meter
- Use of business name and trade mark
- Utilization of business system
- High quality menus and food service
- Profitable business venture
- Credibility of the brand and name recognition
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
*Effective Field Service
*Marketing and promotional assistance
-On-going operational support
STEPS TO A FOREST HOUSE FRANCHISE
1) Submit Form Below to receive Franchise Kit
2) Submit Letter of Intent and Questionnaire
2) The Corporate Company of FOREST HOUSE will evaluate your Questionnaire.
3) You will be invited to discuss the Franchise details.
4) Receive Franchise Agreement sample
5) Inspection of location, sign Memorandum of Agreement if needed.
6) If location is approved, sign Franchise Agreement.
7) Set-up of the Outlet.
8) Undergo Training.
9) Receive Opening Assistance.
10) Grand Opening!
RK Franchise Consultancy
Ground Floor Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia, Cubao
1109 Quezon City, Philippines
Manila (02) 912-2946, 912-2973, Nationwide Tollfree: 1800-10-88888RK