Avoid control talk in your franchise business
Have you ever said things such as these to employees :
- "I don't understand why you haven't finished what I have told you to do?"
- "I want you to apologize to marketing about your mistake, discuss it and inform me of how it went or what went wrong."
- "We will close at exactly 6 p.m."
- "What can I do to make your work easier?"
- "Let's discuss possible solutions to that marketing problem you may have encountered."
- "Can we please close at 6 p.m.?"