If you are looking for something unique, but quite familiar to the Filipino taste buds, look no further than the lumpiang sariwa. This Filipino delicacy is familiar to most households and enjoys a huge following. Lumpiang sariwa has quite a lot of variety ranging from assorted vegetables like carrots, bean sprouts and tofu to banana blossom. But whatever it’s made from, it can’t be denied that it’s very delicious and nutritious as well.
Kuya’s Special Lumpiang Sariwa is made from the choicest ingredients and is offered at very reasonable prices. They are looking for entrepreneurs who share their passion for the business to partner with. They are available for franchise.
- Total Capital Investment: P230, 000.00
- Franchise Fee: P80, 000.00
- Royalty Fee: None
- Marketing/Advertising Fee: 1,000 every month
- Terms of renewal: 3 years
Package includes the following:
- Initial inventory and supplies worth P 10,000.00
- Two sets of uniform
- Training of service crew for three days
- Pre opening and post opening assistance
- P 500, 000.00 worth of fire and comprehensive (mall) general liability insurance
Contact Person: Mr. JC Cajala
Address: 503 5/F Westrade Center. West Avenue, Quezon City