Cerealicious started out as an idea by 5 friends who saw the potential of cereal cafe in the Philippines. Their concept was new and exciting, plus they opted for a niche that is virtually non existent at that time. They helped spread the gospel about the health benefits of eating cereal in a country where rice is the staple food, even for breakfast. Their menu items are innovative, delicious and nutritious that every Filipino will surely fall in love with and they are available for franchising.
Franchise term: Five years
Franchise package inclusion:
- Site selection assistance
- Use of brand name and logo
- Use of a proven business operations system (all in the Ops Manual)
- Planning and pre-operational support
- Assistance in hiring and selection of employees
- Training program for the franchisee and the employees
- Opening assistance
- Marketing and Advertising support
- Central purchasing
- Continuous operations support and Monitoring of outlet
- Continuous research and development
- Continuous support on personnel training
- Letter of Intent (addressed to Crissy Balatbat, Business Development Head)
- Filled up franchise application form
- SEC papers (if you're applying as a corporation)
Send the above documents to:
Rm. 203, 2/F Remedios Building, #55 A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City.
Office is open from 9AM to 6PM from Mondays to Fridays,
Note: Text inquiries will not be entertained. Please email or call us at our landline.
Phone: (02) 413-8320
Labels: Food Franchise