Franchising Pinoy home made ice cream
PINOY HOME-MADE ICE CREAM
- 1/2 gal. powdered milk
- 1/3 gal. evaporated milk
- 11/2 gal. coco milk 2 kilo sugar
- 1/3 kilo cornstarch
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixer until it is foamy.
2. Transfer into a casserole and boil for 15 minutes to sterilize the mixture. Cool.
3. Add the desired flavoring (vanilla, lemon or kalamansi, chocolate, coffee, peanuts or casuy, etc.)
4. Place in a freezer for 30 minutes or until slightly frozen.
5. Remove from the freezer and beat again until thick.
6. Transfer the mixture into can containers, and cover.
7. Submerge the can containers in ice with salt for 20 minutes or until the mixture solidifies into ice cream.
Source: ITDI (DOST)