Retail Service Station Franchise Concept
It was in 1997 when the orange and blue logo of Unioil as first flashed during the inauguration of Unioil’s maiden station along Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Para?aque. Since then, Unioil has slowly but surely emerged as a formidable industry player establishing service station in various areas. By 2003, Unioil’s retail network reached Mindanao with its first station located at Ecoland, Davao City.
We seek individuals who are customer service and relationship-oriented; who display maturity and stability; who possess high personal standards; and who meet the initial investment requirements.
Unioil requires its franchisees to participate in the day-to-day activities of owning, operating and maintaining a Unioil Service Station on a full-time basis. The people we thus seek should also be able to meet the physical, mental and emotional challenges that may arise.
- Use of Retail Operating System
- Use of Trade Name & Logo
- Feasibility Study
- Dealership Training
- Station Designing, Engineering, Pre-construction meeting with Contractors, Complete set of Service Station plans
- Front Office POS
- Pump Dispensers
- Complete Set of Signages
- Supply of Marketing Collaterals and Paraphernalia
- Sponsorship and Planning of Grand Station Opening
- New Product Launch and Promotion
- Co-branding / tie-up projects with Major brands
Brand Name: Unioil
Franchised Offered: Single Unit Franchise
Format: Gas Station
Category: Automotive Prod/Svcs
Initial Investment: Php 10,000,000
Contact Person: Mr. John Sison
Contact No: 636-1077
Address: Unit 2701-B West Tektite Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Target Franchise Area: Nationwide
Other Contact details:
Oilink International Corp.
Sta. Ana, Manila
Tel. 5641991 Fax 5644486
Sta. Ana Depot:
2445 Pedro Gil St., Sta. Ana, Manila
Tel. No.: (632) 564-1991; 588-0170
Fax No.: (632) 564-4486
Lucanin Point, Mariveles, Bataan
Tel. No.: (6347) 244-7496 to 98
Fax No.: (6347) 244-7400
Unit A & B Unioil Ecoland, Sandawa corner Quimpo Blvd. Ecoland, Davao City
Tel No.: (6382) 296-9332
Fax No.: (6382) 296-9347
93 Rubbermaster Road, Bo. Lingunan, Valenzuela
Tel. No.: (632) 443-5162
Fax No.: (632) 293-0319
1. Request for the following forms from the Retail Department
Letter of Intent Template
Dealer Application Form
2. Submit the following documents together with the accomplished forms listed above.
Submit the following documents together with the accomplished forms listed above.
Unioil is one of the leading marketers of lubricant products in the Philippines today. With an ISO 9002 certified blending facility, Unioil lubricants are of world-class quality priced competitively for the Philippine market. Unioil is also the exclusive distributor of Idemitsu brand of lubricants, the leading lubricant brand in Japan.
We are currently expanding our network and are looking for business partners to distribute UNIOIL and Idemitsu Lubricants in the following areas:
Region I - Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Pangasinan, La Union
Region II - Cagayan, Nueva Viscaya
Region III - Bataan, Zambales
Region IV - Palawan, West Batangas
Region V - Iloilo City
Region VIII - Samar, Leyte
Region X - Misamis Occidental
Region XII - Cotabato, Lanao, Gen. Santos City
Region XIII - Surigao, Butuan
1. Entrepreneurial and open to innovation and change.
2. Possess the drive to actively market the products within his territory.
3. Attend to the distributorship on a full-time basis.
4. Must be familiar with his territory.
5. Willing to undergo Unioil’s Distributorship Training Course.
6. Not presently engaged in any business with competing brands.
7. Preferably with existing facilities, manpower and network.
8. Pleasing personality and good moral character.
9. Can provide collateral.
1. Submit the following forms and submit it to Lubes Department
a. Letter of Intent Template
b. Distributorship Application Form