Franchising Superbowl restaurant
Our concept was to build a restaurant that will serve Asian, mainly Chinese cuisine, with a western ambience and service. Our commitment to value for money allow the concept to appeal a wide range of customers without sacrificing food quality and service.
The look and feel of the restaurant is unlike any traditional Chinese restaurant, there is a Western atmosphere that is unmistakable. The image was created through a number of elements some of which are the design, décor, floor and wall finishes, furnishings, table setting, smallwares, food presentation, food portions and the menu.
All these, creating a simple ambience, uncomplicated eating style but very filling dishes that capture the heart of Filipinos, who love to dine with friends and family, combined with authentic Chinese cooking and warm and personal service.
FRANCHISE INVESTMENT FEES & QUALIFICATIONS
Super Bowl of China is carefully selecting prospective franchisees who will not only commit their financial resources but also their business competence to ensure success of the franchise store.
Total Investment for a 200 sqm. Location - Php 11,500,000.00
Inclusive of the following:
- Development Fee: Php 1.5M
- Construction Cost
- Furniture & Fixture
- Security Deposits
- Initial Stocks
- Pre-opening Expenses
What We Look for in a Franchisee?
The company is looking for highly motivated and competent individual or groups who have the following qualifications:
- Has the entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed
- Has the ability to manage and motivate people
- Has the instinct to provide superior customer service
- Has the desire to learn, establish and continue to develop the Super Bowl concept
- Has good capital resources and an excellent business track record.
- Has the willingness to devote full time and best efforts to the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Will be able to follow and maintain the franchise standards of operations, service, quality & taste of food, and marketing, branding and corporate imaging
Super Bowl of China supports every franchisee with its Core Competence:
Menu Development focusing on creation of delicious and distinctive food items.
Commissary operations centering on food quality assurance and high grade raw material purchasing.
World Class service standards with complementary training programs and human resource development.
Innovative design combining a warm and inviting ambiance and operational efficiency.
Powerful brand known for quality and value.
Franchise Support Systems
Super Bowl of China is greatly commited to the success of each individual franchisee. To achieve this, a consistent & on-going support in all aspects of operation is provided, including but not limited to:
- Site selection and evaluation
- Architectural design and planning
- Construction consultancy
- Restaurant furnishing and interior design consultancy
- Complete restaurant set-up systems
- Personnel development and training
- Recruitment and management evaluation programs
- Performance diagnosis
- Operations audit and evaluation
- Superior service programs
- Food research and development
- Pre-opening planning
- Accounting and financial systems
- Centralized marketing and advertising group
- The Link: Franchisee Relations Support Team
- Regular meetings and conferences
Direction For Expansion
Targeted & Preferred Locations For Possible Franchise:
- EDSA/Roxas Blvd.
- Harrison Plaza
How To Become A Franchisee?
Send a Letter of Intent addressed to the Franchise Director of Super Bowl of China.
- Location map of the site with landmarks
- Applicants name and contact number
We will prequalify your application and call you for a meeting where we will explain in detail the application process.
EXPANSION APPLICATION CONTACTS
Big Buddha Restaurant, Inc.
Coating Industries of the Philippines Compound
Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong City
Tel: (632) 747-2163
Trunkline: (632) 747-2125
Fax No. : (632) 747-2050
Mr. Richmond Yang