Custom Search

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Franchising Sugar n' Beans cafe


SUGAR n' BEANS Coffee Company is meant to give its customers coffee at its best. Their winning formula of 100% arabica bean-coffee concoctions and authentic Italian expresso have given coffee aficionados a truly pleasurable experience. But SUGAR n' BEANS is more than just high-quality coffee blends. They also offer fresh-fruit smoothies and delectable food recipes. So what better way to cap off an exhausting day at work, but to chill and dine in this fine coffee place.

Contact details:

Darius Flores
President
Tel:(02) 727-9668, (043) 312-1230

  • Back To Home Page
  • 7 Comments:

    At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sir,

    im interested to franchise,, how can i call you.?

    please email me at winstonpatrickcuerda@yahoo.com

     
    At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i want to inquire how can we franchise ... please email me at dian31773@hotmail.com..

     
    At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    please send me franchising details. espinojp@naizak.com will be waiting for your response

     
    At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi good day can u sent me a details at my email i would like to know your franchise at darkdevillious@yahoo.com

     
    At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sir please send me the details at my email ciangaerlan@gmail.com

     
    At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi! could you kindly send me franchising details at maureen_b_orias@yahoo.com? thank you so much.

     
    At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kindly send me franchise details thank you.. tom_racaza@yahoo.com

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home