Custom Search

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Franchising RBX Rice in a box

Rice topping meals cooked in front of the customer

Brand Name: RBX Rice in a Box
Trade Name: RBX Franchise Systems
Franchised Offered: Single Unit Franchise
Format: Cart/Stall/Kiosk
Category: Food & Beverage
Initial Investment: Php 185 000
Contact Person: Mr. Lester Pimentel
Contact No: (632) 2423324
Address: G5 Chinatown Steel Towers Asuncion St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines
No of Units: 20
Target Franchise Area: Metro Manila, Luzon

Contact details

Lester Pimentel - Managing Director
Rossettee Pimentel - General Manager
G5 China Town Steel Towers, Asuncion St., Binondo, Manila
T: 242-3324 / 242-8023 / 242-3801
F: 301-0942
email: lesterp@rocketmail.com / riceinabox@yahoo.com

Total investment: P185,000 - 200,000 - including P100K franchise fee, building of cart, initial stock, equipt/appliances, training, 2sets uniform, signage

Est. ROI (w/ rent of P15,000)
Hi selling areas: 5 months
Med: 7 months
Low: 15 months

  • Back To Home Page
  • 11 Comments:

    At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sir/madam:
    this business is very interesting. Is your financial statement can not be posted?

     
    At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sir/ma'am,
    i am from cagayan de oro, i would like to ask if its possible to get a franchise of your product.

     
    At 9:06 PM, Blogger Dean said...

    Hello Mr. Lester. I want to franchise your product ( Rice in a box) Please give me infos on how to start and what are the needed requirements. Thank you!

     
    At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Management,

    My Name is Andrew, I am filipino but working in Vietnam. I want to know is it possible to franchise in Vietnam? Your product is quite interesting and I want to do something different here that's why I think RBX box will be perfect. Please let me know ASAP. send to my email andrewgz2000@yahoo.com.

    Thanks and Regards

    Andrew

     
    At 6:34 PM, Blogger besh milar ramos said...

    good day!i am interested in franchising RBX box. can you please send me the franchise info and the requirements. thanks! here's my email address: buhbes_8@yahoo.com

     
    At 10:57 AM, Anonymous JP espino said...

    i would like to request for any information that you can give me.. any readables. i am interested to get a franchise. please email me at espinojp@naizak.com. thank you

     
    At 7:50 PM, Anonymous addie said...

    what are the requirements needed to get a franchise? is it possible in mindanao? i'm planning to open in dipolog city.. here is my email add: addiefrancisco@yahoo.com

     
    At 1:12 PM, Blogger FID said...

    HELLO

    i would like to ask if its possible to get a franchise of your product.Please give me information THANKS

     
    At 8:17 AM, Blogger angel said...

    sir/madam:
    I'm interested on franchising please give me the info's and needed requirements,my email add. is travailprom@yahoo.com

     
    At 8:19 AM, Blogger angel said...

    sir/madam:
    I am interested on franchising, pls. give me all the details and info's, thanks

     
    At 10:04 PM, Blogger Richard Apinado said...

    Want to be financially LITERATE?

    And be aware with HealthCare, Investments, Business, Insurance, Mutual Fund, Real Estate, etc.

    We TEACH/TRAIN FINANCIAL EDUCATION for FREE!!!!!

    Come and Be Assessed! Prepare for your FUTURE! And be KNOWLEDGEABLE enough on your FINANCES!

    Please contact me at [09186145334/09222039373] or email me at [rich_resort.withgod@yahoo.com] so we can talk about your future with our outstanding company. We look forward to meeting you - and showing you what a fantastic LEARNINGS/Business awaits you with IMG!

    Sincerely Yours,
    Richard A. Apinado
    IMG-Makati City, Philippines

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home