Custom Search

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Franchising Pharmaquick 24-hour drug stores


Company nme: PharmaQuick Corporation
Trade name: Pharmaquick 24-Hour Drug Stores
Products and services: Retail, Wholesaler, Distribution, Franchise

Contact details:

Randy L. Clarito
Designation: EVP-General Manager
Telephone: 8927025
Email: randy@pharmaquick.com.ph

Rudolf S. Basilio
Designation: VP-Distribution
Telephone: 8927089
Email: rudolp@pharmaquick.com.ph

Address:
M6 Prince Tower
14 Tordesillas Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City

Tel: 8173526; 8927025; 8927089
Fax: 8125820

  • Back To Home Page
  • 22 Comments:

    At 9:25 AM, Blogger sundieharriet said...

    i am interested in franchising a drug store. do you have more information? how much is the fee and investment cost? please email me. thanks

     
    At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    pls send me the details @ densslow@yahoo.com.im interested.

     
    At 3:12 AM, Blogger larry_lhing said...

    pls send details of franchising at larry_lhing@yahoo.com

     
    At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    pls send more information in regards with drugstore franchising, I'm interested. Thanks
    larry_lhing@yahoo.com

     
    At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im interested to freanchise Pharmaquick pls. send me details regarding franchise fee and its coverage.pls. send me an email at chickay11@yahoo.com. thanks!

     
    At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Also interested, kindly send more info at bagets747@yahoo.com.

     
    At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am also interested to start this kind of business. please send me more information. shotgun026@yahoo.com.

    Thanks a lot!

     
    At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am much interested in franchising and i'd appreciate it if you can shoot me an email regarding the details, cost and terms of payment at diannequiroz@yahoo.com. thanks and more power!

     
    At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am interested as well please send info @ mikegarcia727@yahoo.com thank you

     
    At 12:10 AM, Blogger jamesm said...

    I would really appreciate if you can send me all relevent information pertaining to Pharmaquick Franchising, please list down also the total investment cost.

     
    At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    please send me details regarding your franchising scheme. Moreover, Is it possible to put the pharmacy within my clinic

     
    At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how much owuld be the total investment costs?
    pls. email me @ asceucariza@yahoo.com thank you very much

     
    At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am also interested in your franchise please email me information about this. Genevie.elpidio@yahoo.com. Thank you

     
    At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    PLS SEND US THE DETAILS OF PHARMAQUICK FRANCHISING ty...julinda.amistad@yahoo.com

     
    At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm interested, pls email me the franchising details: adolfo.sy@venirsystems.com

     
    At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    please send me the details... cause I am interested ederic_18@yahoo.com

     
    At 7:19 AM, Blogger june rudini said...

    i am also interested in your franchise. please send me the details regarding the application and investment cost. junerudini.tomas@gmail.com

     
    At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    me too..im interested..pls email me details..

     
    At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    pls email me details @ lifeless_angel01@yahoo.com re details..tnx

     
    At 10:30 PM, Blogger hani said...

    Im interested in franchising a drug store. kindly send me the details at honeyy.md@gmail.com. Thank you

     
    At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please send me the details with regards to your franchising fee and the projected total investment at touchdown297@gmail.com .Thanks

     
    At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    give me the details. I am interested to get a franchise in 6months.thanks.

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home