Kumon's success is largely due to the care, dedication and expertise of our ever-expanding team of instructors. A Kumon Instructor operates a Kumon center at least twice a week. The Instructor plays a crucial role in monitoring the learning process and in ensuring that each child reaches his or her fullest potential. To maintain a high standard of instruction, Kumon conducts a rigorous program of training and continuing education for instructors. Kumon was very highly ranked in the listing of the "Top 200" franchise companies, achieving the following positions:
- Kumon was ranked Number 1 in the "Best Low-Investment Franchises" - no other educational company made it into the Top 20.
- Kumon achieved an overall ranking of 5 - i.e. Kumon is considered to be the 23rd best franchise company in the world; quite an achievement considering the many thousands of franchise opportunities that exist.
This listing was published in 'Entrepreneur', a leading business magazine. Each year, the magazine publishes a listing of what they consider to be the "Top 200" franchise companies which are expanding on a global scale. Listed below are the criteria on which companies were ranked:
- Financial strength and stability
- Growth rate of the company
- Size of the company
- Number of years in existence
- Start-up cost
Interested individuals who wish to open their own Kumon centers in the Philippines should follow these steps:
1.) Attend the scheduled orientation program at the Head Office.
2.) Pass the Math and English tests.
3.) Pass the interview conducted by the management .
4.) Secure a suitable and approved location/site for Kumon center.
5.) Attend the New Instructor Training and In-class Training.
6.) Set-up the classroom.
7.) Sign the franchise agreement and pay the franchise fee. Franchise Fee is P 15,000.00 per subject.
Support to Instructors
As a well-established and renowned company, Kumon is committed to offering Instructors first-class and continuous support in developing their centers and skills. Kumon offers the following to upgrade the management and instruction skills of instructors:
- Comprehensive training before and after opening the Kumon center.
- Monthly seminars
- Conferences here and abroad
- Marketing support and instructional tips on various concerns.
- Regular visits and assistance of staff to the center
Tel: 729-7090 / 741-4888
Check for all locations here: