Franchising 7-Eleven convenient store
Philippine Seven Corporation gives you the chance to operate your own business by having access to 7-Eleven expertise, business operating systems and support of a highly successful global corporation.
You need determination to do it, the smarts to get it done, the power to motivate your employees and the financial commitment to make it all happen. It can be a rewarding experience for those willing to take the challenge.
- A popular and reliable global brand with a wholesome image. The top-of-mind convenience store among customers in the Philippines and the third most recognized brand in the world;
- An established retail operating system proven over 20 years of retail experience;
- Access to 7-Eleven's logistics and distribution resources;
- Continuous developmental marketing, product R&D, and operational support;
- A comprehensive 6-week training program on the operation and management of a 7-Eleven store;
- Assigned Operations Field Consultant (OFC) who visits with the Franchisee at least once a week to provide counsel on every aspect of the business;
- Monthly financial and marketing records prepared by 7-Eleven for the franchisee
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are the qualifications of a 7-Eleven franchisee?
A. You love a good challenge, ready to put in hardwork, manage people and monitor finances, be a creative salesperson and help foster a shopping environment that entices your customers.
- A self-driven entrepreneur;
- Knows how to motivate his staff;
- Willing to directly oversee the operations of a 7-Eleven
- Service oriented, hardworking and possess strong entrepreneurial skills
- Financially capable to fund the investment
- Must not and is not directly or indirectly engaged in any similar business in conflict with 7-Eleven
Q. How much is the investment required for a 7-Eleven?
A. The financial requirement ranges from P3 to P7 Million.
Q. What is included in the investment?
A. The investment includes the operational rights of the store, equipment and facilities, furniture and fixtures, air-con system, signage, and initial inventory.
Q. If I don't have a location can I apply for a franchise?
A. Yes, you can still apply. You will have the option to choose between a new store, and an existing store.
Q. Can a corporation apply for a franchise?
A. Yes, a corporation may apply the franchise, but it is the required that the majority shareholder be the principal applicant and attends the training.
Q. How much is the return on investment?
A. The convenience store profitability is dependent on several factors such as; satisfying customer’s needs; how well you implement and work the 7-Eleven operating principles; sales performance; and your ability to control operating expenses. Other questions on financial viability will be discussed only during the interview process.
Q. What is the required lot size or floor area?
A. The floor area for a 7-Eleven store is ideally 120 square meters.
Q. How long is the training program?
A. The franchisee is required to successfully complete a 6-week full time training program which is combined classroom and in-store.
Q. Who will provide the manpower to operate the store?
A. Store manpower salaries and benefits will be provided by the Franchisee
Direct investments vary for each store. As a result of the continuous marketing efforts of the franchise division, availability of stores may also vary from opportunities presented herein.
The Franchise Manager
Philippine Seven Corporation
7th Floor, Columbia Tower,
Ortigas Ave., near corner EDSA,
Hotline: +63 (02)726-9968
Fax : +63 (02)705-5229
Mobile : +63 (920)950-8651