Monday, April 24, 2006

Philippine Business Resouce

Here are the various Philippine government agencies you will need to register with to start you franchise business:

For the registration of your business name and for sole proprietorship.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

For the registration of partnerships and corporations.
Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)

For securing locational clearance and permit for businesses operating in Metro Manila.
Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA)

For getting your tax identification number (TIN) and regular payment of taxes.
Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)

Here are some governments agencies you might need to coordinate with in securing various permits, depending on the the type of business you will start.

Bureau of Animal Industry - For the registration and clearance of livestock, pets and the sale and export of animals and animal byproduct.

Bureau of Plant Industry - Registration and clearance for the sale and export of plants.

Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) - Registration and clearance for those who are in the business of food and drugs.

Bureau of Customs - For those who are engaged in the export business.

Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) - Registration and clearance for the sale and export of fish and aquatic products

Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) - For environmental clearance and certification of your business.

Department of Health (DOH) - Registration and clearance for health related products.

No comments: